I know Facebook has been around forever, so we're a little behind on this one. The reason is that when we do something, we want to do it right. So before we jumped into Facebook we wanted to decide the best way to use it to the benefit of our customers.
The first thing we decided is that we don't want to use our Facebook presence as some sort of glorified advertisement. There is nothing more annoying than being bombarded with ads. This is not to say we won't be introducing new products. We just won't be hitting you over the head with them. So we've resolved to do the following:
- Post to Facebook no more than a couple of times per day.
- Show what our customers are doing, by encouraging people to post pictures of their new furniture in their home.
- Share decorating and design tips.
- Answer questions about our products and company.
- Have fun! We plan to have contests throughout the year that involve our customers giving people the chance to share and win money and other great prizes.
We hope you'll join us. As time goes on our Facebook page will become a great way to see new products and learn about decorating and design. We also encourage you to leave feedback and we're always looking for new ideas on what furniture you would like us to introduce.
Our Facebook Page: www.Facebook.com/CarringtonCourt